Tattoo

Tattoo

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Wow.

Just decided to share my blog on Facebook. A little scary letting EVERYONE read my thoughts. But I think I am ready for the backlash, so to speak. I hope anyone who reads it will be open minded and honest when commenting. Please. Be easy on me. LOL

Today is a laundry day. Washing. Drying. Folding. Putting away. I still need to do dishes, make the bed, vacuum. I think I need a wife. Or at least someone who is willing to help with all these domestic chores. Any takers? Anyone? Anyone?

OK. I'll wait.

In the meantime, it's been a hard week. Hard, but rewarding. Feeling empowered by the things I was doing. Just as good as any man. Maybe better in some cases. I still wish I had a penis sometimes. And no boobs. They get in the way most days. I like them, but they get in the way. Bras are uncomfortable. I understand that if I become a drag king, I will have to bind the girls down and that's OK. I can live with that. It will be for the greater good.

This blog really made no sense I guess. Oh well. It's thoughts I had rolling around in my head. They needed to be set free. Now I can concentrate on my house hold duties. Still waiting for someone to help me out. Anyone? Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment