Tattoo

Tattoo

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Domestic Sundays

Well. Here we are. The second last day of "K" being here. She made french toast this morning for breakfast and I just finished making meat sauce to put in the lasagna she is going to make for dinner. Dessert will be Blizzards from DQ.

It has been an amazing visit. There has been a lot of laughter. And a few tears. We have been out together and have also spent a lot of time at home.

We went to my staff party. Sat with my buddy "M". And her boyfriend "D". Awesome folks! I actually had a good time! And "K" was the hottest chick there. I was very proud to show up with her on my arm. We did get a few looks but that is totally OK. I like making people look. I like making them feel slightly uncomfortable. Shake up their world a bit.  Make them think outside the box.

I think the big thing was the talk we had about me transitioning. It is after all, a huge thing. It is not that she isn't  OK with it. She is. But she is still unsure if she wants to be in a relationship with someone who is transitioning. She is scared of who I might become. Afraid of the physical changes I will be going through. But she is willing to try. And willing to see where the future takes us. Be that together as a couple or as just friends. I guess that is all I can really hope for right now. I care enough about her that I want to see where this goes.

And to be honest, I don't see my transitioning as the biggest roadblock right now. I see the distance between us being the problem. It is an awful long commute for the two of us. One of us could move. But it would mean sacrificing  good jobs and comfort levels. I don't want to live on the lower mainland. Too crowed. Too many people. Too much traffic. I know that bothers a lot of you. It is a nice place to visit but I can't see myself living there. She feels the same way about here. Only it is too small. Plus it is too cold for her. Though, we have had spring like weather this week.  I know I can't make the money I am making now if I move there and she can't make a living here. It is going to be a tough road ahead. I guess all we can do is wait and see.

This is not a very long blog. I just needed to get a few thoughts out.

Bro code Article # 31

When on the prowl, a Bro hits on the hottest chick first because you just never know.

Dustin.

2 comments:

  1. How could someone with all of their functions not make a living in FSJ? A 12 year old gorilla with tourettes could make $18/hour. Anyhow, good luck with everything. I mean EVERYTHING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The job she has now pays mucho grande. The money isn't here for her.

      And thanks Bird. Mean na lot to me.

      Delete